lwip-users

[lwip-users] Re: Worlds smallest web server with Ethernet, worlds smalle

From: psheer
Subject: [lwip-users] Re: Worlds smallest web server with Ethernet, worlds smallest[lwip]PPP)
Date: Thu, 09 Jan 2003 02:16:38 -0000

> My port of uIP to an 8051 running at 115200bps and handle a
> flood ping from my Linux box.  Over a period of about 5
> hours I send around 100MB of ICMP requests

i was talking about a flood ping over ETHERNET

i get 70 kilobytes per second full duplex on
the TCP stack

at the moment though, i have to bit switch
every word send to the Ethernet chip on
account of two bus lines being crossed.
so performance should be better when this
is fixed.

-paul

> > handles a flood ping from my Linux box too

This message was sent using World Mail.
http://www.worldonline.co.za