lwip-users

[lwip-users] Re: [lwip] lwip HTML [Was: Re: port to solaris?]

From: Joe MacDonald
Subject: [lwip-users] Re: [lwip] lwip HTML [Was: Re: port to solaris?]
Date: Thu, 09 Jan 2003 01:15:33 -0000

> > Yeah, sure.  Go right ahead.  I'll try to keep it up to date, I just
> > did it against the vanilla 0.4.1 tree last night, but I could do it
> > for a CVS snapshot if that's better.
>
> The CVS snapshot would be better, I think.

Okay, I'll send out a note when I have the CVS version up.  Probably
won't be today -- the building doesn't take long, but properly
configuring the script once it's complete is a bit of a pain right now
-- but I'll try to get to it tonight.

> What I mean was "with the search script turned off" :-) I just thought
> that since you were uncertain about the script's security, it might be
> better to turn the searching off completely.

I'll take a closer look at the script today and see what it does.  As
long as I'm reasonably sure it's okay, I'll leave it in, otherwise I'll
take it out.

I'll send out a note when the updated version is ready.

-Joe.

--
Joe MacDonald
:wq