lwip-users

[lwip-users] [lwip] Suggestion: javadoc

From: leon . woestenberg
Subject: [lwip-users] [lwip] Suggestion: javadoc
Date: Thu, 09 Jan 2003 00:15:28 -0000

Hello,

now that work is underway to have a CVS lwIP tree, I would
suggest to standardize on a (self)documentation format.

Proposal is JavaDoc format.

Arguments have been given earlier (search the mailing list
on "javadoc" and "doxygen") and I recall there was much
agreement on this.

Regards,

Leon Woestenberg

Axon Digital Design
Phone: +31 13 511 6666
Fax: +31 13 511 4151
web: www.axon.tv

=====================
The information contained in this communication is confidential and is
intended
solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed.
Axon
Digital Design Group is neither liable for the proper nor for the complete
transmission of the information contained in this communication nor for any

delay in its receipt. Axon Digital Design Group does not guarantee that the

integrity of this communication has been maintained nor that the
communication
is free of viruses, interceptions or interference. If you are not the
intended
recipient of this communication, you are hereby notified that reading,
disseminating, distributing or copying this message is strictly prohibited.
In
that case please return the communication to the sender and delete and
destroy
all copies. In carrying out its engagements, Axon Digital Design Group
applies
general terms and conditions, which contain a clause that limits its
liability.
A copy of these terms and conditions is available on request free of
charge.