lwip-users

[lwip-users] Re: [lwip] lwIP, TCP works now here. Revised cs8900a drive

From: Horst Garnetzke
Subject: [lwip-users] Re: [lwip] lwIP, TCP works now here. Revised cs8900a driver released.
Date: Thu, 09 Jan 2003 01:08:43 -0000

Hi Leon,

address@hidden wrote:

> I have traced down the bug that crashed my controller.
>
> My MEM_ALIGN was set to 1, on a 16-bit processor,
> which made it crash somewhere in mem_alloc() on odd\
> size memory allocations. I cannot pin-point where exactly.
>
> Of course, the error only occured on an odd-sized HTML
> page, making the debugging worse :)

I had the same problem some weeks ago!
For even aligned http data you should change the print statement
in file "makefsdata" at line 40 (or so):

     $file =~ s/\.//;
     $fvar = $file;
     $fvar =~ s-/-_-g;
     $fvar =~ s-\.-_-g;

     print(OUTPUT "__attribute__ ((aligned (2))) static const char
data".$fvar."[] = {\n");

     $i = 0;
     while(read(FILE, $data, 1)) {

The added