lwip-users

[lwip-users] [lwip] LwIP in first Cisco replacement router now in field

From: Paul Sheer
Subject: [lwip-users] [lwip] LwIP in first Cisco replacement router now in field testing
Date: Thu, 09 Jan 2003 01:27:29 -0000

Hi everyone,

Just thought I'd announce this for interest.

An ISP that we have informal associations with has deployed a
pair of our routers that run on our ARM boards.

The routers speak PPP over X.21 and have good comms with Cisco
1601 routers. The routers run PaulOS with LwIP at their core
of course.

best

-paul

Paul Sheer Consulting IT Services . . Tel . . . +27 (0)21 6869634
Email . . . address@hidden . . . . Work  . . +27 (0)21 6503467
Linux  development,  cryptography,  embedded,  support,  training
http://www.icon.co.za/~psheer . . . . . . http://rute.2038bug.com
L I N U X . . . . . . . . . . . .  The Choice of a GNU Generation