lwip-users

[lwip-users] Re: [lwip] Offtopic Realtek

From: Nicolas Moreau
Subject: [lwip-users] Re: [lwip] Offtopic Realtek
Date: Thu, 09 Jan 2003 00:13:08 -0000

Hello All

Problem fixed !!
In fact I underestimated the timming requirments of the chip, thanks for all
your comments it made me double check that the timings were really ok !!
To fix the problem I had to delay a few signals using the CPLD, thank god for
VHDL and CPLDs !

I can now ping the board but the stack crashes after a litte while 40 to 50
ping replys. I assume this comes from a buffer overflow. I'll dig into it a bit
further

Thanks again for all you help

Nic