lwip-users

[lwip-users] Re: [lwip] The future of lwIP

From: leon . woestenberg
Subject: [lwip-users] Re: [lwip] The future of lwIP
Date: Thu, 09 Jan 2003 00:26:52 -0000

Hello Adam,

I'm willing to help make the future of lwIP as nice as the history of lwIP.
Again, thanks for lwIP, and sharing your code and insight over the last
many months.

> So, who would be interested in becoming a collaborative developer with
> CVS write access? I am not sure about the way lwIP ought to be managed;
> I guess we'll see how many that are interested in joining in and work it
> out from there. What do you think?

I'm interested in the help of maintain my cs8900a driver and incorporate my
dhcp client into the lwIP tree, improve on the etharp.c TX queue and
insert javadoc self-documentation.

Although I do not have experience with sourceforge yet, I suggest to follow
others advice the go with savannah or such. At this time, it
is still easy to "move over".

Regards,

Leon Woestenberg.

http://www.gmx.net