lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Win 2K

From: Florian Schulze
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Win 2K
Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2003 12:23:52 +0100 (Westeuropäische Normalzeit)

On Thu, 30 Jan 2003 14:05:41 -1000 "Chan, Chung Ming" <address@hidden> wrote:

> Hi,
>         I'm totally new to the lwIP. Just downloaded the source code &
> looking into it.
>
>         I'm trying to find out if there is any lwIP port for MS Window 2K.
>
> Thanks,

Yes, there is. It's in proj/msvc6 for the latest releases and in the
contrib module under ports/msvc6 in CVS. The CVS one should work, I can't
tell for the 0.6.0 release. The 0.5.3 should also work, but you shouldn't
start with that, as there where quite some bugs fixed since that release.
You should read the readme.txt included in the msvc6 directory before
trying to use the Windows port.

Florian