lwip-users

[lwip-users] lwIP without O/S on ARM7TDMI

From: Paul Griffin
Subject: [lwip-users] lwIP without O/S on ARM7TDMI
Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2003 16:58:24 +0000

Hi all,

i'm currently working on interfacing a RealTek 8019AS Ethernet controller with an ARM7TDMI. The arm does not have an O/S of any kind. My question is can lwIP be used in this scenario, and will it be compatible with the RealTek controller. What i would hope is to be able to use the stack as a standalone library that i can link with my applications. I'm using an arm-elf crossgcc toolchain.

Thanks in advance.

Paul Griffin