lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] lwIP without O/S on ARM7TDMI

From: Michael Anburaj
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] lwIP without O/S on ARM7TDMI
Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2003 10:52:02 -0800 (PST)

Hi Paul,

I don't know about non-OS situation regarding LwIP.

Some time back I integrated LwIP over UCOS-II <RTOS>
on my ARM720T & also wrote the Ethernet driver for the
CS8900 on it.

Currently doing the same on the MIPS platform with
UCOS-II. It works fine! (but got stuck due to a very
different issue)

Cheers,
-Mike.