lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Data packets splitting on odd boundaries -> causes exce

From: Michael Anburaj
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Data packets splitting on odd boundaries -> causes exception
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2003 11:03:24 -0800 (PST)

Hi,

I agree, it should be an easy fix for me to fix the
len at tcp_enqueue() function by rounding it to even
byte boundary (the lwip_chksum() does a 16bit access)
before doing “pcb->snd_buf -= len;”. Does this mean
that it’s a bug? If so, how should I log it? & who
will fix it in the CVS repository?

-Mike.