lwip-users

[lwip-users] Error, installing rtl_lwip_tools.o in RTLinux

From: ByungGi Baek
Subject: [lwip-users] Error, installing rtl_lwip_tools.o in RTLinux
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2003 10:17:29 +0900

I had an under error messages when I install rtl_lwip_tools.o.
I successfully compiled rtl_lwip with rtlinux-3.0 and linux-2.4.4. and I also
installed required packages.
It's same result when I tried with linux-2.4.18 kernel.

# ./instools
rtl_lwip_tools.o: init_module: Operation not permitted
Hint: insmod errors can be caused by incorrect module parameters, including
invalid IO or IRQ parameters

Thank you.

ByungGi Baek
Senior Research Engineer