lwip-users

[lwip-users] Running httpd over minimal

From: Sorav Bansal
Subject: [lwip-users] Running httpd over minimal
Date: Sat, 3 May 2003 14:54:55 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

 Thanks, Manjunath and Kieran for your prompt help regarding the
profiling info. I am now using the getrusage library to profile the code.

 The minimal version (in the minimal subdirectory) runs the echo
application. What steps do you think, would be necessary to run the httpd
application over the minimal version.. (the httpd app uses the CALLBACK
api while the echo app uses the EVENT api)

thanks,
Sorav.