lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] has anyone used multicast support in lwIP?

From: Karl Jeacle
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] has anyone used multicast support in lwIP?
Date: Thu, 2 Oct 2003 10:56:31 +0100

On Thu 02 Oct 03, 09:40:40 +0200, Leon Woestenberg wrote:
> I was wondering if anyone has tested multicast support in lwIP?

Yes, I have been using Steve Reynolds' IGMP code with lwIP. It
needed a few small changes to get working, as it was a while ago
when he originally wrote the code and lwIP has changed since then.

It's a fairly minimal/basic IGMPv2 implementation, but I can join
a group and send and receive multicast packets without any problems.

Karl