lwip-users

SV: [lwip-users] Status of PPP implementation

From: Andreas Stenius
Subject: SV: [lwip-users] Status of PPP implementation
Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2003 10:59:50 +0200

Peter Graf wrote:
> [...] I hope others on this list had more
> success, it would be interesting to know on which target
> systems it worked.

I'm successfully using the PPP code on an Atmel AT91M40800
(and AT91FR4042) with a GSM-module from SonyEricsson (GM47).

> BTW I'd like to ask if someone could provide a working example of
> lwIP PPP
> options/initialization plus the pppd configuration of the other endpoint
> (e.g. Linux).

I've got it up and running with the default settings. I might've
turned the periodically ping off though.
No clue about the other end, since I'm talking to the GSM-operator.

//Andreas