lwip-users

=?iso-8859-1?Q?[RE:] Re: [RE:] Re: [lwip-users] How to test IP over PPP

From: Kishore
Subject: =?iso-8859-1?Q?[RE:] Re: [RE:] Re: [lwip-users] How to test IP over PPP =3F?=
Date: Mon, 8 Dec 2003 10:20:37 +0100

Hi,

>         > asynchmap was previously 0x00000000l for both these variable.
>         >
>         > wo->asyncmap = 0xffffffffl;  <------------      /* Assume don't
> need to escape any ctl chars. */
>         >  ao->asyncmap = 0xffffffffl;   <-----------     /* Assume don't
> need to escape any ctl chars. */
>         It escapes most of the first 32 characters and could perhaps slow down
>         the connection.

You r very much correct, my connection is extremly slow. I realised only when i
tried to make a http request,it took almost 10 sec to respond with a  HTML page.
Even every ping takes about 200 to 300ms ,which is very extreme.

ppp read thread by default  sleeps 250ms when line is idle.I even tried vary
these values,but only expierenced worse performance.

But i couldnt make a direct connection without this value(0xffffffffl). I tried
0x000a0000l and 0x020a0000l  but then all my packets were discarded.

I m still investigating it.

Regards
Kishore