lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Where do I get a stable lwIP from?

From: Leon Woestenberg
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Where do I get a stable lwIP from?
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2004 15:01:46 +0100

Hello Doug et al,

> Sorry for the broadcast, but does anyone have a stable (as opposed to
> wavefront) lwIP release I can have access to please? Savannah is still
> down...

CVS checkout is always the preferred method, and that seems to work
OK, provided you follow the instructions given here:

http://savannah.nongnu.org/cvs/?group=lwip

For all cases where CVS access is not possible; we will use the file
area of Savannah (which _is_ indeed down, or at least I am looking
at an empty web server directory).

I have just merged DEVEL into the main tree. In the main tree, it
is marked as STABLE-0_7_0 as well as STABLE.

I have exported this release, archived it and put it here:
http://www.esrac.ele.tue.nl/~leon/lwip/lwip-0.7.0.tar.gz

This is brand new, untested, but has some important recent
TCP fixes (and nothing much else).

Kieran, sorry for chopping the grass from underneath you; I was
an a roll with 0.7.0 so I reckoned I might as well archive and
host it.

Mirrors are welcome; my web site might be down for maintenance
in the next month.

Regards,

Leon.