lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] New to the list and the LWIP source, newbie questions

From: Kaos
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] New to the list and the LWIP source, newbie questions
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2004 09:44:15 +0100

Hi,

If you don't want to use CVS, then you can download the latest release from the Files section at
http://savannah.nongnu.org/projects/lwip

or if that one should be down, leon has them mirrored at
http://www.esrac.ele.tue.nl/~leon/lwip/

Rgds,
Andreas

Hayden Burr wrote:
Hi all,
Anyone can tell me how I get the latest source code, I am using the
green hills products and want to build lwip for the arm7tdmi processor.
I have conflicting versions and have never used CVS. If anyone can point
me in the right direction it would be a great start.
I am happy to contribute my changes back to the group.
Regards
Hayden