lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] DHCP question

From: Ed Sutter
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] DHCP question
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2004 10:17:53 -0500

Leon,
Thanks for the response/help...

First of all, just to respond to an earlier email regarding
latency to the email list... I haven't even seen my original
email (that asked this question) sent to the list yet; however,
I have received Leon's response.  Sure seems like something's
strange with the email list, or maybe its something hokey in
my mail server, not sure.

Anyway...
Since I didn't see my request, I didn't follow up with the
fact that I've got it working now, and it was a screw up on
my part... I had the coarse and fine timers backwards.

Thanks much!
Ed