lwip-users

[lwip-users] IP state machine problem

From: Jeff
Subject: [lwip-users] IP state machine problem
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2004 15:28:53 +0200

Hello,

I'm currently working on a win32 port of lwIP 0.7.1 and I run into the IP state machine problem.

From a web client I'm trying to connect on the lwIP server.

ARP is working fine and the IP communication "start".

The pcb switch to SYN_RCVD state but (flags & TCP_ACK) in tcp_process is never TRUE and TCP_EVENT_ACCEPT(pcb, ERR_OK, err) is never called.

The communication is then never established.

Does someone has an idea to solve this problem ?

Thanks

Jeff