lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Ez80 lwIP porting - errors errors and more bloody error

From: Rod Boyce
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Ez80 lwIP porting - errors errors and more bloody errors!
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2004 12:58:29 +0100

What ever you do don't bother with the IAR compiler it is a bigger piece of crap. Although I'm talking about the HC11 and the PIC IAR compilers I see the same problems in both so I expect you will find the same problems with the ez80 version as well.

Regards,
Rod Boyce

address@hidden wrote:

Well Robert, you were right... time to check IAR or FS2 tools!

Sid