lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] info required on lwip for win2000

From: Florian Schulze
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] info required on lwip for win2000
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2004 20:57:35 +0200

On 15 Jun 2004 07:09:48 -0000, wilson gomes <address@hidden> wrote:

  Dear All,

I am a newbie to lwIP.I am compiling Florian Schulze lwIP(light weight Internet Protocol) stack on MS Visual C++ for a RealTek RTL8139(A)-based PCI Fast Ethernet Adapter.When I Execute a test application built over the lwIP stack , the output which I get says "UlbytesReceived =0".Hence the application does not proceed from there.I am using WinPcap 2.2.Could any user who has executed lwIP on Windows 2000 help me out on this?I would appreciate a "Readme " on how to execute lwIP on Windows 2000.

Thanks and Best Regards,
Wilson Gomes

I have attached one someone else wrote. I wasn't able to get CVS commit working since savannah changed the way it works, so I wasn't able to commit it yet. I also don't have time to try and get CVS working. If someone wants to add them, go forward, they belong to contrib/ports/msvc6.

Regards,
Florian Schulze