lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Router issues with lwip

From: Leon Woestenberg
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Router issues with lwip
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2004 22:36:59 +0200

Hello Martin,

Martin Glunz wrote:

I've done some debugging to get to my hack, but I used some printf
statements of my own, not the debug flags. I've tried to turn on the
debug
flags, this seems to produce lots of messages (I'm not sure how
to turn on special debug flags only). I've uploaded the logs

In your lwipopts.h file define these:

/* the minimum debug level you want to see  */
#define DBG_MIN_LEVEL 2

#define DBG_TYPES_ON                    (DBG_STATE | DBG_TRACE)

#define ETHARP_DEBUG                    DBG_ON

The above example will only show ARP module debug message that
show trace and state information, with level 2 or higher.

You might do the same with the TCP module.

Regards, Leon.