lwip-users

[lwip-users] help please,lwip+ucos-ii

From: meng tao
Subject: [lwip-users] help please,lwip+ucos-ii
Date: Sat, 17 Jul 2004 16:35:53 +0800

Dear lwip users:
   I have a problem with lwip+ucos-II+ADI-Blackfin532,for nearly a month,In my application,I have several thread: main thread,tcpip_thread and transmit_thread.Usually my application can send undefinite bytes data to the client,but it will stop send data to the client,and I find the following debug information through UART output:
"In tcp_write(),len =0",and it will not call tcp_enqueue,but actually I want to send data to client endlessly.And why "tcp_sndbuf" sometimes will always be zero? Sometime I also found that after a short period of time my application will come back to life again and go on sending data to the client,but it still will be dead at last.Please help me! Where can my application be deadlock??? Thanks a lot.

note:I use lwip version:0.5.3
       ucos-II version 2.75

Meng Tao

University of Posts and Telecommunication of NanJing China