lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Fw: lwip in win32

From: Florian Schulze
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Fw: lwip in win32
Date: Sun, 25 Jul 2004 13:58:28 +0200

On Sun, 25 Jul 2004 10:12:25 +0800, xcb <address@hidden> wrote:

lwip-users

lwip-devel:
i cant download the files in web:http://proff.crowproductions.de/lwipdev.html
    i want to get lwip-0.5.3-win32.zip ,who can send it to me ,thanks.
Does someone can show me a total version arch files that can use in win32 ??? To use BSD socket must use sem in sysarch.c,and to use ppp must use serial in sio.c
        i dont know how to write it in win32,please show me a sample.

Ups, I should fix my website. That release is way out of date (as stated on the website), you should use the code from CVS.

Regards,
Florian Schulze