lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Managing multiple TCP connections

From: K.J. Mansley
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Managing multiple TCP connections
Date: 18 Aug 2004 13:51:39 +0100

On Wed, 2004-08-18 at 13:46, Erik wrote:
> Hi
>
> I'm directly interfacing to lwIP, i.e. not using the API.
> How do I distinguish between established connections.
> Do I have to iterate through the tcp_active_pcbs or is there another
> way?
> Specifically, when implementing a server, is there any way to iterate
> through
> all open client connections, or do I myself have to create the
> framework for this?

I'm not sure what you mean by not using the API, but it sounds like you
need features that the APIs provide.  If you have to do without the
APIs, look how the APIs implement these features, and then replicate
that in your own code.  However, by the time you've done that you might
have been better off just using the existing code that does this!

Good luck!

Kieran