lwip-users

[lwip-users] UDP with different clients

From: Urs Gerber
Subject: [lwip-users] UDP with different clients
Date: Fri, 27 Aug 2004 11:49:53 +0200

Hi,

I try to connect udp with any remotadress and I can receive the message from
the client.
Now, if I give a answer to this message, I connect the client with the
received adress and port and
send the answer.
This part work only for two times and after there, I will not received any
message!

What I have to do, that its work all the time?

My code is:
  conn = netconn_new(NETCONN_UDP);          /* Create a new UDP connection
handle. */
  netconn_bind(conn, NULL, 7000);
  netconn_listen(conn);                     /* Put the connection into
LISTEN state. */

  /* Loop forever. */
  while(1) {
    buf = netconn_recv(conn);                /* receive data form the other
host */
    if (buf != NULL) {
      netconn_connect(conn,buf->fromaddr,buf->fromport);       /* Connect
the connection to the remote host */
      netbuf_data(buf, (void **)&rq, &len);  /* Get the data from netbuf */
      netbuf_delete(buf);                    /* delete data buffer */

      buf = netbuf_new();             /* Buffer allozieren */
      netbuf_ref(buf,File,usTotalLen);
      netconn_send(conn,buf);

    }
  }