lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] using lwip with xilinx virtex-II fpga

From: Håkan Kvist
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] using lwip with xilinx virtex-II fpga
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2004 21:41:19 +0200

On Wed, Sep 22, 2004 at 11:16:58PM +0200, Håkan Kvist wrote:
> Hi.
>
> I'm trying to build a small http-server on a Xilinx fpga.
> (We're using a virtex-II based board, memec V2MB 1000 ).
>
> Some parts are far from crystal-clear. Are there any examples/small
> projects availible on the web where lwIP is used together with a
> xilinx fpga?
>
> I'know about an appication note on the xilinx homepage, but
> unfortunately that is for the newest version of the development
> software and we are using an older version :-(
>
> regards
> Håkan

Well, we didn't succeed in getting the board up and running with
lwip... And the course ended this week, so it will not bother us any more...

We were using Xilinx application note Xapp663 as a reference and took
the xilinx-specific code and scripts from it.
We succesfully "backported" the lwip-stuff to the version of the edk
that we were using (5.2).

However we never got everyting to work successfully on the board,
and the reason for our failure we don't know :-(

But anyway it doesn't matter anymore.

regards
Håkan