lwip-users

[lwip-users] RE: How to upgrade to LWIP 1.0

From: Paul Riley
Subject: [lwip-users] RE: How to upgrade to LWIP 1.0
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2004 11:26:41 +0100

Marco,

I'm afraid that you will have to difference the lwip-0.7.2 directory
with the 0.7.2 release of lwip. Then apply those differences to the 1.0
release.

Paul

>Message: 4
>Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2004 10:01:38 +0200
>From: "schulz, marco" <address@hidden>
>Subject: [lwip-users] How to upgrade to LWIP 1.0
>To: <address@hidden>
>
>Hello,
>
>I am using LWIP 0.72 under uCOS/II on an ALTERA NIOS32 softcore
processor. The network interface is a SMSC LAN91C111. I have purchased
>the LWIP package together with uCOS/II as a software development kit.
So I had nothing to do to implement LWIP into my projects. Now I
>want to upgrade LWIP to version 1.0 and I tried to simply exchange the
older sources with the newer ones (except the LAN91C111 driver
> and the operating system layer files), but when I try to compile the
project it ends up with an enormous amount of errors and warnings. >So
my question is: What do I have to do to upgrade from LWIP 0.72 to LWIP
1.0? - What files have to be exchanged? What functions have to >be
changed? Do I have to change some changes in the drivers and/or the
operating system layer?