lwip-users

[lwip-users] Problems with lwIP

From: Rajesh Singh
Subject: [lwip-users] Problems with lwIP
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2004 17:34:59 +1000

Hi,

Just porting lwip to a Motorola DSP56858 running uCos-II, and got the
uCos-II port, now have hit a few problems. One being that when you create a
new tcp connection (*pcb) it doesn't actually add it to the list of pcb's,
hence nothing works because it always thinks the list is empty. Is there a
newer version of lwip available that fixes this. Or is there something I'm
missing when I do a tcp_new() to create a new pcb, then bind it to my port?

Also, there are quite a few differences in the current documentation and the
latest revision, so having a bit of trouble getting everything started. Have
managed to get ARP and ICMP working fine.

And I can receive TCP packets but just can't listen to a certain port and
wait for a packet to be received.

Also noticed the savannah page is now down. Any idea what is going on there.

Thanks for any help :)

Rajesh Singh
address@hidden
programmer - www.teragen.com.au