lwip-users

[lwip-users] a question about mem_init()

From: jack W
Subject: [lwip-users] a question about mem_init()
Date: Sun, 7 Nov 2004 19:43:04 +0800

hi everyone

      i am reading the source file of mem.c  , and i have a question on
following

 in the function mem_init(), why the function set ram_end , i don't know the
means of the ram_end, and it's function ? .

i have anthoer question. In order to port the lwip ,we need wirte some function
such as  bzero() in the file of lib.h  and these are my codes :

void bzero(void *data, int n){
memset(data,0,n);
}

who can tell me if this is right?  i user ansi C.

i have an english grammer question: how to use the word 'following' and the
expression is  right on the second line?

thank you very much !