lwip-users

[lwip-users] a question

From: jack W
Subject: [lwip-users] a question
Date: Mon, 8 Nov 2004 20:18:31 +0800

 hi everyone

   i have a question about the file ethernetif.c. In the  file there is a
function low_level_input() and in the function , i must use the pbuf to fill
the packet

    /* We iterate over the pbuf chain until we have read the entire
     * packet into the pbuf. */
    for(q = p; q != NULL; q = q->next) {
      /* Read enough bytes to fill this pbuf in the chain. The
       * available data in the pbuf is given by the q->len
       * variable. */
      read data into(q->payload, q->len);
    }
    acknowledge that packet has been read();

i don't understand why use p and q .