lwip-users

[lwip-users] dhcp_patch

From: Andreas Becker
Subject: [lwip-users] dhcp_patch
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2005 12:30:02 +0100

Hi all,

I changed a little bit in the DHCP-Client:

Timing is more RFC 2131 campatibel,
The DHCP_request is more RFC compatibel ( ciaddr MUST / MUST NOT, ... ).

We can record an lease and reboot witch an old lease.

An differing behavior from the RFC: From in REEBOOTING State, we can out
after an Timer expires with the recorded lease and the do the ARP check. But
this will not be an static IP! We allso have to renew this lease.

Please take a look into dhcp_changelog.txt.

If everything is allright, will somebody add this to CVS?

Regards,

--
MEng Dipl.-Ing.(FH) Andreas Becker
Entwicklung