lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Bad TCP throughput, delayed send frames

From: Leon Woestenberg
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Bad TCP throughput, delayed send frames
Date: Mon, 07 Feb 2005 22:21:50 +0100

Hello Uwe,

You know much better than I do the optimal relationship between all of the
defineable setup parameters of lwip. Do you have any hints for desirable or
possible maximum values for such values as TCP_MSS, TCP_SND_BUF,
PBUF_POOL_BUFSIZE and so on? RAM ist not a problem, there will be about 500K
available.

I haven't put the TCP part to real use (other than some tests with HTTP), so I cannot tell. I would certainly try to scan the mailing list messages, because I know this has been discussed by some of the TCP developers of lwIP.

Sorry I cannot help here myself,

Leon.