lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Port to TMS320C6713

From: Bernhard 'Gustl' Bauer
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Port to TMS320C6713
Date: Tue, 01 Mar 2005 07:45:40 +0100

Hi Leon,

Leon Woestenberg wrote:
Hello Bernhard,

Bernhard 'Gustl' Bauer wrote:

Hi,

I try to port lwip to the TI TMS320C6713. This is a 32 bit floating point DSP. My lwipopts.h looks like this:

#define MEM_ALIGNMENT                   4
#define LWIP_DHCP                       1
#define LWIP_NOASSERT
#define NO_SYS                          1

I can compile it and it needs about 80 MByte code and about 16 MByte data. This is about twice as much code as mentioned on the website. Any idea why?

I guess you mean kBytes? Did you look at the final memory map or just the executables size?

of course I mean kBytes :-) The numbers are from the map file.

Please keep us posted on your progress!

I will, but still waiting for the HW.
Regards,

Leon.