lwip-users

RE: [lwip-users] FTP-DATA exchange: TCP issues

From: Tom C. Barker
Subject: RE: [lwip-users] FTP-DATA exchange: TCP issues
Date: Fri, 4 Mar 2005 08:28:52 -0800

Thanks for your analysis Kieran. Forgive my assessment of
what ACKs are what: I was speaking of the multiple ACKs
the client sends back. ".65", the problem node, is in fact
the lwIP ftp server.

I have all my DEBUG statements on and find that I never get
a tcp_enqueue of the missing packet. It just skips over it.
My only priority is this issue right now so if you or anyone
has any ideas of what I can watch for I open to ideas. Meanwhile
I'm crafting a bit-patterned file to help identify where the
problem is occurring.

Tom