lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] raw api recv callback - procedure to (temporarily)refus

From: Chris Frost
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] raw api recv callback - procedure to (temporarily)refuse data?
Date: Mon, 9 May 2005 23:12:52 -0700

On Mon, May 09, 2005 at 10:29:08PM -0500, Karl Kobel wrote:
> I'm stuck. I'm nearly done with a single threaded version of slip. I
> will add it to contrib when I complete it.

If you might be interested, I've attached my changes to slipif that modify
slipif_input() and create a replacement for slipif_loop(), slipif_loop_iter(),
to run a single iteration instead of creating a thread and looping forever.
To allow the caller to sleep for a bit if there appears to be no traffic,
slipif_loop_iter() returns 1 if it read data, else 0.

The code is unfortunately fairly ugly, but perhaps it'll be of some use?

Thanks for lwip!
--
Chris Frost  |  <http://www.frostnet.net/chris/>