lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] raw api recv callback - procedure to

From: Roger Kinkead
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] raw api recv callback - procedure to
Date: Wed, 11 May 2005 17:51:05 +0100

I'd like the LWIP stack to hang on to that data and re-issue a recv_cb again
later.
Any and all combinations I have tried appear to just let the LWIP stack
assume the data was processed - so I end up with lost data.
Essentially I need flow control at this recv_cb level - it's not always
possible to use the data at the rate it is delivered from TCP.
I hope I'm making some sense here? There is probably a simple answer but I
don't know what.
Thanks,
Roger

On Tue, 10 May 2005, Roger Kinkead wrote:
> What is the correct manner to return from the recv_callback when the data
> may not be processed immediately?
> I have experimented with several combinations of return code/whether to
call
> tcp_recvd with zero and/or free the pbuf - but with no luck yet?

What do you want to happen when you return, and what happened when you
tried those combinations?

Thanks

Kieran