lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Displaying the DHCP assigned IP address (lwip on

From: Lists
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Displaying the DHCP assigned IP address (lwip on
Date: Thu, 04 Aug 2005 18:04:37 +0100

When I try: netif->ip_addr.addr I get the following error:
error: invalid type argument of `->'

I've declared netif like this: struct netif netif;

I'm a bit of a novice when it comes to pointers, whenever I think I understand
them, they stop working!

I'm also not sure how to check the dhcp state...

Thanks,

Aidan

On Tue Aug  2 16:53 , Jim Gibbons <address@hidden> sent: