lwip-users

[lwip-users] RE: INFO ON packet size ! (more info)

From: j . burton
Subject: [lwip-users] RE: INFO ON packet size ! (more info)
Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2005 16:55:23 +0200

Here you are, someone can explain me this table and if it has something to
do with eCos? Are those values ok for TCP/IP stack o eCos??

                 Raw bytes            with header
IP + UDP header size                                            28
Send session request size (data rounded to 1KB)         13
1024
Session acknowlege size                                           5
                  33
GPS data report size
         250                    278
End of transmission size                                                15
      43
Transmission acknowledge size                             5
  33