lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] sys_timeout

From: Peter Graf
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] sys_timeout
Date: Wed, 08 Mar 2006 14:40:08 +0100

Hi Paulo,

Sorry for interrupt these interesting discussion with my question,
but I ground on this function.
I'm trying to port the lwip to an OS that have these following
feature: multi-priority pre-emptive scheduling based, semaphores,
message queues, timers, memory management, interrupt handling.

I already implement sys_arch functions, using more or less the
implementation on ti_c6711, to be conform to my OS, but
don't know how to deal with sys_timeout function on my case.

I don't know about the TI, but if you use the multitasking API, you just provide sys_arch_timeouts() which does no more than return a pointer to the timeouts list you have attached to your current thread. You don't deal with a sys_timeout function.

Peter