[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Fri, 17 Mar 2006 10:41:17 +0000
On Fri, 2006-03-17 at 02:32 -0800, Mousom Bose wrote:
> In Internet we find an Embedded IPSec implementation for LwIP
> Can anybody please let me know the licensing issues involved in using
> this software?
I suggest you contact the authors:
lwIP itself is covered by a BSD style licence:
* Redistribution and use in source and binary forms, with or without
* are permitted provided that the following conditions are met:
* 1. Redistributions of source code must retain the above copyright
* this list of conditions and the following disclaimer.
* 2. Redistributions in binary form must reproduce the above copyright
* this list of conditions and the following disclaimer in the
* and/or other materials provided with the distribution.
* 3. The name of the author may not be used to endorse or promote
* derived from this software without specific prior written
* THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED BY THE AUTHOR ``AS IS'' AND ANY EXPRESS OR
* WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF
* MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE DISCLAIMED.
IN NO EVENT
* SHALL THE AUTHOR BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL,
* EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO,
* OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES; LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS; OR
* INTERRUPTION) HOWEVER CAUSED AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER
* CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR
* IN ANY WAY OUT OF THE USE OF THIS SOFTWARE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE
* OF SUCH DAMAGE.
- [lwip-users], Mousom Bose, 2006/03/17
- Re: [lwip-users],
Kieran Mansley <=