lwip-users

RE: [lwip-users] Fixed and dynamic IP simultaneously

From: Kindt, Jan
Subject: RE: [lwip-users] Fixed and dynamic IP simultaneously
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2006 21:35:30 +0200

Hi Leon,

Sorry for the late answer, but I received this message on 28/03/2006
00:08. I wonder if this latency is caused by our receiving mailserver or
by the list.

In the meantime, my system is running lwIP-1.1.0. I got the stack up and
running without too much hassle.

I wonder if I could get away with adding the same Ethernet adapter twice
to the list of devices.

Best regards,
Jan