lwip-users

[lwip-users] tcp_listen_input: ACK in LISTEN, sending reset

From: Johan Högberg
Subject: [lwip-users] tcp_listen_input: ACK in LISTEN, sending reset
Date: Wed, 10 May 2006 17:19:02 +0200

Hi,

I have problems with the sequence number generated by the reset in
listen state and wonder if "ackno + 1" is correct in the following sequence:

tcp_in.c:
static err_t
tcp_listen_input(struct tcp_pcb_listen *pcb)
{
 if (flags & TCP_ACK) {
   /* For incoming segments with the ACK flag set, respond with a
      RST. */
   LWIP_DEBUGF(TCP_RST_DEBUG, ("tcp_listen_input: ACK in LISTEN, sending
reset\n"));
   tcp_rst(ackno + 1, seqno + tcplen,

In my setup Ethereal report out of sequence error on this frame.
I believe the "+ 1" should be omitted, is this correct?

Thanks,
Johan