lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] LWIP Unix / Linux port

From: Kieran Mansley
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] LWIP Unix / Linux port
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2006 10:58:05 +0100

On Wed, 2006-08-23 at 15:18 +0530, Yadnesh Phadke wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> This is like same old query again.  But I have to ask.  I have already
> searched the mailing list archives but could not resolve my problem.
> I failed to connect to the CVS for downloading the code.
>
> Could anyone please send me a link from where I can download the Unix
> port of lwIP?  Or just mail me the tar?

http://download.savannah.nongnu.org/releases/lwip/

The stuff you're asking for is in the "contrib" module.  We should
probably try to get a more recent version of contrib prepared as the
latest available for download there is for 0.7.1 - more than two years
old - so if you can get it from CVS that would be better.

I presume the reason we've not done that is that not all the ports in
the contrib module have been upgraded to 1.1.1?  Perhaps we should just
drop those ports that aren't being maintained, and if people still want
to use them they can get them from the older release.  Any comments
anyone, or volunteers to look at this?  I really have no idea which
ports are up to date, and which are not

Kieran