lwip-users

RE: [lwip-users] (no subject)

From: John Horton
Subject: RE: [lwip-users] (no subject)
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2006 11:34:11 +0100

Thanks Kieran, I will take a look at lighttpd.

I guess I should have been more specific.
I did mean preferably one that had been ported to lwIP, but no need for
this as I want to design my own anyway.

I am using the raw API because a nice simple s/w i/f is what I need for
the intended embedded target. I don't see the need to use another layer
of socket buffering when we only have limited RAM/ROM/processing
resources.

FYI, until our h/w is ready, I have ported lwIP to Win32 (DevCPP +
mingw) using the latest winpcap as the network driver such that I can
bypass the Microsoft stack to test lwIP with our own SNMP, telnet, HTTP
etc on top.

Thanks again for the help and a superb stack.

John

API,