lwip-users

RE: [lwip-users] A speed question

From: Matthew Yingling
Subject: RE: [lwip-users] A speed question
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2006 13:38:52 -0400

Has Xilinx (or anyone else for that matter) released a reference design with LwIP tested to operate at some particular data rate on a given FPGA and processor?  That might help cut down on the chatter about how fast people are getting LwIP to work with EDK based hardware designs with provided cores.

Matthew