lwip-users

[lwip-users] bug #16830: err_tcp() posts to connection mailbox when no p

From: Frédéric BERNON
Subject: [lwip-users] bug #16830: err_tcp() posts to connection mailbox when no pend on the mailbox is active
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2006 10:06:18 +0100

Hi group,

My question is about the CVS use and the bugtracking/patches use about Lwip.

This morning, I see that Christiaan (Hi Christiaan!!!) submit a bug bix for
"bug #16830: err_tcp() posts to connection mailbox when no pend on the mailbox
is active".

I just want to know in which cases fix are submit like a "bug fix", like a
"patch", or in the CVS?

Thanks

Frédéric BERNON
HYMATOM SA