lwip-users

[lwip-users] beginners problem :/

From: Marcin Prusinski
Subject: [lwip-users] beginners problem :/
Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2006 12:38:28 +0100

Hey everyone !
I'm begginer to nios so please forgive me for my questions.
I have encountered various problems trying to make my project work,
but from the begining:

I have Altera dev kit nios II stratix edition. I have to implement  on
this device something like packet generator - i will need to
manipulate with packet's mac addresses na ip addresses and also things
like SYN flags etc - but its is not very important at the moment. I
wanted to start with simple tcp/ip communication - sending and
receiving frames. I couldn't find any example how should I do it. I've
read lots of LWIP docs and still don't really know how to create this
simple application.

When I tried to make a new project - i chosed from templates
blank_project. Then - when i try to build it i get:
Compiling main.c...
../main.c:38:19: conio.h: No such file or directory
../main.c:40:24: lwip/debug.h: No such file or directory
../main.c:41:22: lwip/mem.h: No such file or directory
../main.c:42:23: lwip/memp.h: No such file or directory

and other stuff
It seems like there are some incules missing. I wanted to manually
include the lwip folder, but there is no such option in project
properties as include paths. This option appears, when i create
project as a Advanced Project - but then I can't build project and i
get something like this:
"make: *** No rule to make target `all'."
Yes, I know those are LAME problems, but I really can't figure out how
to solve them.
I would really appriciate every help of Yours.
I know this is just a start of lots of problems i will meet, but i
really need to do this project and i really need someone who can help
me with this.

ps. I need to use LWIP Standalone without OS - is anyone have sample
application that works tha I could use as an example ?
Thanks in advance