lwip-users

RE: [lwip-users] lwip + sam7x = udef exception

From: B B
Subject: RE: [lwip-users] lwip + sam7x = udef exception
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2007 09:03:29 +0000

Hi,

Ok it seems that i have jumped to a conclusion on the stack overflow.
Now i searched the memory area, and started with the end of the memory area, which triggered me
to write the mail below. But now i have found that it just seemed to have been mirrored there.
Because the 0xa5 values also appears from address 0x0020024C to 0x002006BC.

Which leaves me still with one question, why do i end up in the undef_handler.
My call stack as i described in an earlier mail seems weird.
But i am running dry of ideas to what could be the cause of this.

regards,
Martin